Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Wooo-oooo-hooooo, Wooo-oooo-hooooo, Why do you build me up, butter cup baby just to let me down, let me down..." cough-cough, sorry, its a good song, I had to sing :-P. Anyways, God is good! My car should probably have been towed yesterday for parking in an unplowed parking lot, but it wasnt. Going for a walk around midnight to get my car, I realised that night time, isnt so dark in the winter. The moonlight must reflect the snow and light everything up, lol. It was actually very pretty and nice out last night.
When I got to my car, there was people having good times doing donuts. Unfortunately I couldnt join them, lol, I dont know how. But thats ok, it was cool watching them for a couple minutes while I cleaned off my car.
On another note, Jericho is an amazing show! :-P

No comments: