Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tonight was awesome!!!! I was just talking with people on Aim when my facebook popped. lol. It was a guy from Highschool whos had a lot of hard times lately. Hes not saved. He wants to meet up somewhere and we can talk about God and the Bible. We chatted for over an hour, and I get the blessing hopefully of sharing the gospel!!!! How God uses a fool like me, I dont know. Im nervous cause Im not good at talking. But I have to suck it up, lol, Im so excited though!!! His names Jason, please pray for him as well as for me. God is good!!! No doubt!!!!

On another note, Psalms 61,62,63 are all amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Oh Ben, I'm so happy that you have been given this opportunity to witness.
Don't be nervous. You spoke very well when you had devotions a couple weeks back, so just relax.

BTW, you are not a fool.

Bible Study was canceled on tuesday. Apparently the only one that could make it was Trish!