Saturday, December 20, 2008

I was watching Jericho, and it came to a point in the show, that broke me to tears. I hate so much the pain that people have to go through. Afterwards I started to pray for thoughs who have been or are going through what was portrayed in the show. I thought about how the unsaved people, they literally have no where to go when things like this come up. They have themselves so they have to put so much weight on their shoulders. I keep wanting to say thats not fair, but I know it is. Its more than fair. Because of sin, we've screwed everything up. Than I remembered, last year in seminary. We watched a movie called Charlie. Its a mormon movie. And these people, they cry out to who they think is God, with all their heart. But because their decieved, and they dont know the true God, He doesnt hear them. How in the world do you deal with that. But than I thought, Im sure for every one of our tears, God has 2 or more, probably way more. He does love them, but He's perfectly just! In this world of pain and darkness, He saved us, and wants us to be the light, the salt. Its so hard to be the light and the salt.

"When the oceans rise, and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm."

No comments: