Monday, December 15, 2008

last night I was up talking to a good friend till a little after 1 about a problem. Let me tell you God blesses good fellowship. If it wasnt for last night, today would have been horrible, and I would have missed out on a lot of blessings. Though I definitely probably missed some when I first got up. I got a phone call around 7:30 in the morning, that I was not happy about. I did not want to be out of bed at that time. I ignored it in anger, and they called back around 8. In my mind I wanted to scream out, Im tired, leave me a lone. Accidentaly picking up however, that would have been bad. So I reluctantly said hello. Turns out the guy that Ive been helping out, and hes been very graciously paying me to help me out in my down time right now. Anyways, he needed help. I said it might be a little while, and we hung up, not on a good note. Bad me! I got there, and he didnt give me any problems, I was not happy to see this guy Jay. Bad me again! Im supposed to love everyone, but I cant stand to be around this guy. Hes never ever positive, always picking on his helper hard core. I hate that kinda stuff. Im not talking innocent joking around, I mean he really tears into this guy! So my attitude still sucked. But I was given a challenge, to make sure that from the beginning, I would be talking to God. Just telling Him everything, little to big. So when I woke up, I was already in the all to common battle. Me vs. New me, lol. After I started to work, I through on some Christian music, and tried to listen to the lyrics for some encouragement. Which I greatly enjoy! I praise God alllll lthe time for music!!!! If it wasnt for music, Id lose it. Than I noticed that it was a beautiful day out, and I enjoyed work. I enjoyed the people. My attitude changed, it was awesome! If it weren't for God, I would be in the dumps.

Gods creation is amazing, the trees, the leaves, the snow, the ice, the thunder, the lightning, the birds, everything, Its all a masterpiece. Praise Him for He is good! Understatement of the year
:-P

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Yes, if we step back and smell the roses, so to speak, we can enjoy life/God's creation! Sometimes, I feel we just get ahead of ourselves, not really taking life as it comes with an attitude that God knew this was going to happen today, and that he's gone before us. This was God's plan for our lives on this very day. We don't always understand/ or want it, but it's ok! He knows whats best for us at this time.

Too much time is wasted in our lives complaining. If only we'd put others first, serve others for Christ, it'd be amazing what kind of blessings we'd recieve. We ALL need help in this area.

Don't take me wrong, Im not preaching, nor is it directly towards you.

Hope your week has gone better.