Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My brother came back from school today, with him he had a sheet on how to survive a fall down a street grating... I hope that is not a sign! That would be terrible, lol. At the end it says "Look for a ladder." Yeah... If I just fell through a grate, and didnt snap my leg, I dont think I would casually just look for a ladder. I would be to shaken up, and wondering what in the world just happened, lol. But anyway :-P.

God is good, but there is a family that just lost their home due to a fire :-(. Thats not so good. I hope to get an oppurtunity to somehow show them Gods love. Ya never know, amazing things might happen :-).

I was glad to get more snow, even if it was another, well... just a bit more than a dusting. But multiple dustings add up, and hopefully I can hit my first mountain soon :-P. I will try not to make ice on my way down for the not as cool skiers :-P. Just joking, lol.

yep, thats about it. I hope the Bible study goes well tonight. Sigh, I wont be able to be there.

I think thats it for now.

No comments: