Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Listening to some good ol' Moody Blues! Got a Christmas present tonight, lol, yes, no lie, it is February 25, and I now have my last Christmas present. And it was worth the wait. I recieved another piece to my Rudolph collection, and Yukon Cornelius is welcomed to the family :-P. Ah the little things in life, lol. God is good, and He blesses me greatly, I definitely dont deserve it. But I am thankful.

Heard from an oooolllllldddd friend. Well, I suppose shes not old :-P, but I havent talked to her in forever! So that was cool. Shes actually a friends x from New Hampshire. Shes pretty cool, and she was so excited because her new bf remembered that it was their seventh month anniversary. See, it is the little things, lol.

Church was pretty sweet! My dad talked a little to much :-P, but its all good!

Yeah, basically life is pretty swell :-P I hope it is for you as well!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I know facebook has become your primary update.. but surely you cant just throw away the blogger.=)