Friday, February 13, 2009

Ive come to the conclusion that being tired is a terrible thing. For some reason being tired leaves me feeling empty. Which, by no means am I empty. I have the amazing Holy Spirit in me :-). Tis a sweet deal, I know :-P.

Work is pretty sweet though, two christian temps have now joined. Phil, my good friend, pretty much a brother, lol. And Ashley, she has a heart for God and young people. The others are still pretty much very worldly. Very much in need of God, and His love.

My friend Michael is getting married in Georgia tomorrow to an awesome young lady! He received a great blessing this morning as he got to work. His desk was filled with gifts from his coworkers. He had no idea, and humbly accepted them. Hes definitely nervous, but in a good way. He describes it as waiting for Christmas, not knowing whats going to happen. lol, He loves God, and I know for sure his wife and him will live as one, serving their Father.

Im definitely sad that there is no Bible study on Tuesday!!! I wish there was, but Dan is in Florida. I mean, who in the world leaves the cold for some sunshine and warmth!!! *Sigh* lol, I guess I will forgive him :-P.

Well Aimee, Ill be honest, I miss you. I hope all is well. Im praying for you and your bosses! Just think, if they get saved, God works in their lives. They start showing love, they stop screaming, they encourage instead! That would be so awesome! Than your coworkers see the change in them, and they wonder what it is, and there begins the revolution of Sunnyview!!! "All things are possible through Him who strengthens us!" -NKBV :-P

yep, I believe thats all for now, Im tired, lol.

No comments: