Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have come to the conclusion that the biggest babies are found on a football field. I watched the Superbowl and seen fights breaking out for apparently no reasons! And sadly, one of them had a cross on his arm with the word peace. That glorifies God eh? Though with that aside I have to say it was one of the best superbowls Ive ever seen. I was rooting for the Cardinals, and they lost by 4 points. It was so intense from the second quarter on, heart pounding situations, screaming after every play whether it was me or my friends who routed for the Champions! It was an all around good time.

Im starting to feel sick, please pray that it wont get to bad. I cant afford to miss any days of work. But I cant complain, one thing Gods blessed me with, was good health. Its very rare that I do get sick.

Now Im off to bed so that I can hopefully wake up on time tomorrow, Have a good one!

No comments: