Monday, November 22, 2010

ch. 3

- Chapter 3 starts off with a story about a lady the author knew as a young kid. He was friends with the ladies boys who he had hung out with all the time. After 10 years of them not talking with him or his parents, she called looking for his mom. She told him that her son had passed away after fighting aids recently. He wondered why after all this time of not talking she would try to call his mom. And the lady said "I just needed to talk to your mom. She was always so accepting. No matter what happens I know I can always call her and she will stand by me. I love your mom so much."

I think thats awesome that because his mom always showed love NO MATTER WHAT, even after ten years she still loved his mother, and knew she could still go to her. She went through hoops to find her. Thats the type of impact we can make on people when we show them Gods love!!! She could actually be honest with her, and I think its awesome! Cause we can always be honest with God :-)


Unfortunately I do have to get my brother to a guitar lesson, I will finish this soon!

No comments: