Monday, May 17, 2010

This morning I received news that kind of hurt and definitely brought tears. Last night was an amazing night where God was definitely working in mine and Jessica's heart. Mine for my father, and at the time, I didn't know what Jess was thinking. I knew she was hurting and something was deeply affecting her. Well anyways, during Unplugged, with praise music playing, and than a challenge brought. We were both crying and she pulled me in, and we rested our heads on each other for comfort. We prayed together, and talked a bit about things. And she wouldn't say what was on her heart. So I did everything I could to encourage her, and with a big hug we parted ways and went home. Encouraging her to follow Gods will, and to be encouraged in leaving home if she felt thats where she needs to go. See Gods will, no matter where it is, and how painful it may be at first, is the best place to be! Gods will holds the greatest treasures for her. And she will be blessed greatly for following Him, our Father that we love dearly! And little did I know, that I was encouraging her to not be in a relationship with me... It hurt. And I seen how it hurt her too. Please pray for Jess!!! God has HUMONGOUS plans for her!!!!! Oh my goodness, I cant wait to see her grow more. To see where God takes her! I love that girl to death, and shes now just my sister in Christ for sure.

No comments: