Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ya know God is truly unbelievable and amazing!!! The last couple days Ive gotten the chance to work at a place called copperfield inn! Its literally on the same road that you would take to go to Gore. In fact, we turned the wrong way, and seen the ski lifts over the mountain, coming down. The ride up is trees, beautiful beautiful trees, including my favorite, Birch! Its rivers and streams!!! I LOVE running water, its one of my favorite of Gods awesome creation!!! Rivers, oceans, lakes even, streams and creaks, and definitely waterfalls!!! Its amazing! Anywho, the inn is beautiful as well!!! You go inside and the setting is at first a fancy rich people type feel :-P. But you go around, and theres a very rustic outdoorsy feel as well! The furniture, the lanterns, the bar is amazing!!!! I dont condone drinking, but it was a very very beautiful room and setup they have in there. Theres a fire place, with the bar stools made with branches! The chandaleir is made of antlers, and theres a huge mirror with there sign (a moose). At each of the tables in a little sit down room they must have for people who dont want to go in the bar, is a book. Which at a down time I picked up to read a little bit. It was pretty interesting. About a trapper, so while waiting for your food and drinks, you can read a humorous yet very sweet book about a certain moose, and a certain trapper. I thought that was very unique and a good idea. However when you get to the attic, it becomes a very tight and uninviting place to be. This is where most of our day was spent. I have to say, I actually enjoyed it, despite this fact. You had to climb, duck, and crawl (sometimes on your stomach) through a maze of plywood, 2X4's, insulation, pipes, and vents! I got to play the part of a monkey, one of the small energetic kinds :-P. The first day up there, I stood up to soon, as I was walking quite fast. Slammed my head into a random piece of wood, and it blurred my vision, for a second! Yet thankfully the pain went away rapidly, and all vision was restored in an instant. Praise God for a hard head! I happened to hit right where youd want to headbutt a soccer ball. I was lucky. God is watching, Im tellin ya :-P. However today, I will be honest. The manly man that I am, I almost cried :-P. I once again tried to stand up, and there was a sheet of plywood above my head. Not as lucky, I hit in the back center of my head, and it stunned me. It hurt soooooo bad at first, and my eyes watered up a ton! LISTEN TO THIS!!!! Because my eyes watered, whatever it was that got into my eye and hurt like crazy, is no longer there!!! And after about a minute, again, there was no pain, there was no headache. I praise God so much for the hard head that I was given. For the nature that He created!!! That I had the priviledge of enjoying it greatly! Even in the rain, it was a beautiful day. No doubt, do we serve a mighty, loving creator. May all the glory go to Him!!! Through the good and the bad, He deserves praise!

No comments: