Saturday, May 23, 2009

Still recovering from being sick, but God is good. While being sick, I was reminded of how weak we really are. How little we can handle. How much we truly need our Heavenly Father! It was the first time Ive thrown up in years, and after 8 hours of it, it finally slowed down. But it reminds me of the blessing of good health. It reminded me of what an awesome family I have. My little brother offered to clean the nastiness up, lol, I told him its ok to go back to bed. But just the offer meant a lot. My mom is definitely very mom like :-P and took good care of me :-P. At least today I was able to eat a full pop tart. The best part was knowing that God was right there, and He loves me. Such an undeserved love. His love is not determined by our circumstances. Its a good lesson, because not to long ago I broke down. I was so confused. Ive been constantly praying for so long for a couple friends ;-), and nothing seems to be changing for them. I love them so much, and I know that God loves them even more! So why wont He change their circumstances. He has the power! Than a long time friend reminded me that God will never give them more than they can handle! And perhaps Hes preparing them for the future. Or perhaps, so they can help others who are going through the same things! God is good, and He sees the big picture, that we can not see! When all is said and done, they will be wiser and stronger because of it! They can look back and see what God was doing all that time. All the tears will not be wasted, you are loved to much for that! God's listening, He hears your cries. Remember, my ears are still open as well. For anyone that needs it!

No comments: