Thursday, May 7, 2009

sadness and goodness

yesterday on lunch break I called my good friends the Housts! This is actually kinda crazy, cause I dont usually if ever call on weekdays, and try to do something. Because of work. But I got a weird urge to play a sweet game called quiddler. Nichole picks up and says she probably wont play, and starts to cry. They lost their dog Molly yesterday! What a sweet dog to, and she was loved dearly! But my job is pretty laid back, and they allowed me to head home early so I could be there for them! Im so glad I had the oppurtunity. There was a small amount of tears, but good times as well! Please keep them in prayer, they are an awesome family!!! And this was very sudden! Their currently looking for a new dog.

Praise God for good people :-)

No comments: