Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well, this is my first post, what in the world do I post about? Well, I had gone to a play last night, and got lost on the way home. My phil phil has failed me!!!! I guess you get what you pay for :-P, LOL, just kidding, he knows I love him. OH yeah, the play, ok *smacks myself in the forehead* focus focus focus! Sorry in advance, Im tired, lol. It was a play on pirates, it was definitely funny, I think they did a really good job. It was worth the money, and the 44 minute drive, no doubto! I got to see old friends again, two of which were in the play. Listened to sweet music, and sang a long with Phil, and my sweet bro-ha joe man. OH YEAH!!!!! On the way home I seen two deer and got to watch them run off into the woods, it was AWESOME!!! I LOVE seeing wild animals, they are amazing! Sweet country roads. Than I got home and talked until 2 in the morning about random crap. Yep, exciting for me, maybe not so much for you. But I hope that somehow there was some kind of amusement found :-P. I hope whoever reads this has a good one, and enjoys a sweet weekend!

No comments: