Monday, November 17, 2008

the first thing I wanna do is praise God, Hes awesome. I just finished up a three day job with a construction company. I believe that it was God providing my needs, cause it came at just the perfect time. Secondly I just had a sweet interview with Trustco bank. I was actually forced to use my brain, and I loved it! :-P. And finally, I have a job oppurtunity that could start instantly. I'm not sure what Id be doing, but I do know its another type of construction job. So thats cool.
Now I have a prayer request. It may sound stupid, but its actually for my friends ipod. Im glad that God cares even for the small things as this. I just borrowed it to see if I could get it working. She was having trouble because it wont register that its in the computer. So I wanted to mess around on my computer, so I could fix it, find out whats wrong, and than fix her computer at home to be able to recognize the problem............now the ipods messed up!!! If by any chance someone reads this, lol, dont ever let me borrow your ipod, should you have one :-P. I do feel kinda bad, I dont even think I did anything, but it happened in my possesion. Sigh. Prayer for the ipods health would be apreciated :-P.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I saw you were leaving comments, but for whatever reason didnt think to see if you ACTUALLY had a blog too. I had a random thought and decided to investigate! Nice blog so far.=)

Your "about me" says a lot about you. Things our Bible group may not know.

It's comforting to know that God takes all our prayer requests serious no matter how big or small they may be. No ipod borrowing.. I'll keep that in mind=)