Friday, January 2, 2009

Alright, I'm new at this whole picture thing, but this one is
for Aimee :-P. I was asked awhile ago to put pictures up, but I had no camera. For some reason my phone decided to work again, and without further ado, this is Christmas at the Leggs!






Starting from the top floor of the house, we have a birds eye view of the Christmas village (formerly the site for our 16-17' tree).


As you can see, the cat decided to reap havoc in the village. There is a massive mound of snow that juts into the sky. This is simply our not so well done attempt at hiding the wall in the back :-P.







This is the first site that you would see when entering our house. My mom puts a lot of time into this. Our railings are decorated with garland, lights, bows, and bells!










We have here one of our manger scenes around a Thomas Kinkaid Bible, opened up to the Christmas story.












Every stair is filled with our little Christmas Carolers! This year we welcomed Elvis, he is an Elvis impersonator that sings on the very first step. Hes styling with his cool shades and guitar! :-P Definitely one of my favorites!




















Here are our stockings, they are aligned by age including my brother in law, and my little niece!!! And yes, even our cat and dog gets a stocking full of goodies! Santa didn't have the heart to give Jazz coal :-P.
















This is our village from below. Every year my dad does the village. This year he added to it a sea section. He was very proud. At night the lighthouse lights up and the light actually rotates, it's pretty neat!


These little guys requested to be the ones to say good bye :-P. They love to tell the story of Jesus, and wish you a Merry Christmas! Well, now its New Years, and I hope yours is a wonderful one! God will be with you 365 days a year. Every hour, every minute, every second, how awesome is that!

2 comments:

wolfwatcher said...

huh, When I make this post, everything is aligned nicely. When I actually post it, some of the descriptions and pictures are moved. I apologize, I'm not to sure how to fix it.

Aimee said...

I'm soo proud of you!! All the decorations are very nice!

Keep up with the pictures.